|Options||Sales Start||Sales End||Availability||Price|
This event is open to specific members only. You need to Sign In
SciFinder-n leverages artificial intelligence and proprietary algorithms to provide relevant answers faster, enhancing search productivity.
- Includes Retrosynthesis™ – a NEW Computer-Aided Synthetic Design (CASD) module for automated retrosynthesis planning.
- Calculates approximate cost and estimated yield per result
- Includes MethodsNow™ database – full synthetic protocols from select journals
- Includes PatentPak®– interactive patent mapping tool that links directly to the chemistry in patents
- Added NMR spectral data from BIORAD
- Citation Mapping Capabilities
- And much more!
Pizza and drinks will be provided!
Food Provided (Pizza and drinks)
Clapp Hall 405
11055 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44106, United States