9 PM – 11 PM EDT (GMT-4)

Add to Calendar

Veale Center

10900 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, Ohio 44106, United States

View Map
Registered

Registration

Details

You saw the puzzle and gave some great guesses so here it is. iSPY Super Duper Kyle as the Fall Concert and tickets will be available at 6PM on Friday, October 18th! Tune in and turn up!

What is the schedule for the show?
Doors open at 8:45pm, the first opener will go on at 9pm, the second opener will go on at 9:30pm, and the headliner will go on at 10pm.

Who is this show open to?
This show is open to all CWRU affiliates and their guests.

Are we allowed to bring guests?
Yes, each CWRU attendee is allowed two guests; your guests must enter with you, and must remain with you at all times. CWRU attendees are responsible for the behavior of their guests.

How much are tickets?
Tickets for undergraduate students and their guests are $5. Tickets for other affiliates and their guests are $10.

Where do I buy tickets?
Tickets for undergrads and their guests will be available on CampusGroups starting 10/18. Tickets for other affiliates and their guests will be available on CampusGroups starting 10/25.

How do I get into the venue?
You can show your QR code at the door through your printed ticket, your email, or through the event page on CampusGroups. Please have your QR code ready for our staff to scan at the door. If you've bought more than one ticket, all tickets will be under your name.

Is re-entry allowed?
No, re-entry will not be allowed once you have checked in. There are bathrooms on the first floor, and Bon Appetit will provide ice water.

Can I bring food/drink into the venue?
No food or drink is allowed. Ice water will be provided.

Can I bring a bag with me?
Only a small bag. No backpacks will be allowed.

If I am an athlete, can I store things in my locker?
No, there will be no access to locker rooms during the show.

Will there be security at the event?
Police will be checking IDs and bags at the door. There will also be security present inside.

If you have any other questions, feel free to email us at upb-concerts@case.edu or post in the discussion below.

Where

Veale Center

10900 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, Ohio 44106, United States

Hosted By

University Program Board | Website | View More Events

Contact the organizers