Registration is now closed (this event already took place).
Find the fastest way to login to Case-licensed databases, with the best Case "landing page" for starting all your research – a clean, easy to use page for any research you'll need to do.
This hour can help you to save time, hone your research techniques & give you respected resources with:
- Top database for company, industry, competitor information
- Industry research – segments for major players, supply chain, statistics snapshot & more
- Consumer survey & data resource if your company/product is used by people
- Best choice for news "around" a company and/or industry
- Best database for news in a wide variety of fields, from around the world–all in one resource.
There'll be more, including finding & using e-journals via databases with features for marking, storing, sharing–while also getting new ideas to pursue.
This workshop will be taught by Karen Oye, Research Services, Kelvin Smith Library.
To join the Zoom Webinar follow this link: https://cwru.zoom.us/j/97948063010?pwd=YjAwcy9sSnVZL3h2WHprK1NJRmdxdz09