CWRU Entrepreneurship Alumni Speaker Series | Aaron Luo ('08), Co-Founder & CEO, CARAA

by CWRU Entrepreneurship

Lecture/Speaker Format: Virtual Student Life Topic: Entrepreneurship and Inno...

Wed, May 6, 2020

1 PM – 2 PM EDT (GMT-4)

Add to Calendar

Online Event

View Map
Registered

Registration

Details

Join us on May 6 at 1:00 pm via Zoom as part of the Case Western Reserve University Alumni Entrepreneurship Series for a Roundtable Discussion with Aaron Luo ('08), Co-Founder & CEO, CARAA. As part of an undergraduate course, he will discuss his career journey, entrepreneurship, and how the COVID-19 crisis impacts his business and the luxury accessories market. The conversation will be facilitated by CWRU student Marin Exler MA, Political Science and Government ('20).

Please follow the Zoom webinar link to participate: 
https://cwru.zoom.us/j/571654166

We will also be broadcasting this roundtable and future roundtables to Facebook Live on CWRU Veale Institute for Entrepreneurship's Facebook page on May 6th starting at 1 pm. 

Where

Online Event

Online Event

Speakers

Aaron Luo's profile photo

Aaron Luo

Co-Founder & CEO

CARAA

https://www.linkedin.com/in/aaron-luo-4055792/

Fashion executive with global supply chain, operations, corporate finance background and experience creating innovative consumer brands and services.

Based in New York City, USA, I am currently focused on building CARAA as the leading luxury accessories brand within the Athleisure market.

I am also spending time with Terracotta Partners, a boutique design, development and production firm based across New York City, Shanghai and Guangzhou, China specialized primarily in managing production for fashion apparel and accessory brands both in the US and overseas. We chartered our company in NYC with the mission of helping emerging and growing fashion labels to gain production scalability.

Previously, I had the pleasure of working at General Electric Company (GE) for almost a decade, where I had the opportunity to work with and learn from some of the best world class leaders in multiple businesses across the Americas, Europe, Middle East and Asia. 

Hosted By

CWRU Entrepreneurship | Website | View More Events
Co-hosted with: CWRU LaunchNet, Sears think[box], Entrepreneurship Club

Contact the organizers