CWRU Entrepreneurship Alumni Speaker Series | Aarti Chandna ('88), Executive Board Member and Partner, Silicon Valley Social Venture Fund (via Zoom)

by CWRU Entrepreneurship

Lecture/Speaker Format: Virtual Student Life Topic: Entrepreneurship and Inno...

Thu, Apr 9, 2020

1 PM – 2 PM EDT (GMT-4)

Add to Calendar

Online Event

Registered

Registration

Details

Join us on April 9 at 1:00 pm via Zoom as part of the CWRU Entrepreneurship Alumni Series for a Roundtable Discussion with Aarti Chandna ('88), Executive Board Member and Partner, Silicon Valley Social Venture Fund. As part of an undergraduate course, she will discuss her career journey, entrepreneurship, and how the COVID-19 crisis impacts social impact investing. The conversation will be facilitated by CWRU student Adrian Hattan BS, Marketing, Business Management-Organizational Leadership ('20).

Please follow the Zoom Webinar link to join:
https://cwru.zoom.us/j/873175595

We will also be broadcasting this roundtable and future roundtables to Facebook Live on CWRU Veale Institute for Entrepreneurship's Facebook page on April 9th starting at 1 pm. 

Speakers

Aarti Chandna's profile photo

Aarti Chandna

Executive Board Member & Partner

Silicon Valley Social Venture Fund

https://www.linkedin.com/in/aartichandna/

I am a visionary thinker, strategist, and change agent, who has successfully lead IT organizations for several high-tech companies.

Given my deep passion for technology and positive social change, I am working towards finding disruptive and innovative ways to leverage the power of technology to enable social impact.

I invest in, mentor, and consult with innovative early-stage social impact ventures. I enjoy and excel at this because I have strong business acumen, a proven ability to build highly effective cross-functional teams, an in-depth analytical thinking process, and an entrepreneurial mindset.

I also judge Social Impact Pitch competitions and help filter and select pitches for various accelerators.

Hosted By

CWRU Entrepreneurship | Website | View More Events
Co-hosted with: CWRU LaunchNet, Sears think[box], Entrepreneurship Club

Contact the organizers