Thu, Oct 29, 2020

5:30 PM – 7 PM EDT (GMT-4)

Add to Calendar

Online Event

Registered

Registration

Details

We are in an unprecedented time that requires us to connect virtually more than ever before. Whether you are on a team or leading one, your colleagues are noticing how you show up during this time.

Did you know your surroundings and what you wear can have an impact on how you visually connect with your audience? This concept is no different in how you choose to show up in person. With a few adjustments to your online presence, you can easily convey your confidence, leadership, and empathy to your team, colleagues, and patients. In this webinar we will talk about simple ways to optimize your environment and style tips to elevate your virtual executive presence.

Key Topics Covered:
--Why it's important to elevate your virtual executive presence
--How to set up your environment to elevate your overall presentation - (lighting, camera position, background)
--What to wear to look your best on camera
--Tips on accessories, hair, & make-up to complete the outfit

***Free E-Book with registration****

Speakers

Sylvie Hart's profile photo

Sylvie Hart

Sylvie Hart Style

I’m Sylvie, your Personal Style Coach. My mission is to help women visually connect with the BEST version of themselves. I believe when we are clear on how we want to visually show up, we get to create our authentic personal style. I help women discover their inner style and create a wardrobe that aligns their style + lifestyle. Ultimately, when we feel comfortable and confident in how we look, there is a ripple effect in who we aspire to be and what we can accomplish. 

I’ve gone through my own personal style journey over the years. Having worked in the corporate world for nearly twenty years, I was clear on how I wanted to dress for the office to align with my current job, my future job, and my personality. I’ve always had a passion for clothing and more importantly, observing how clothing can help or hinder my personal and career growth. I utilized my own wardrobe as a way to communicate my value, skills, and confidence. I wanted to help women stress less about what to wear so they can focus on what they do best. It brings me so much joy when a client messages me on how confident they feel in a new outfit, how easy it was to get dressed in the morning, and how they haven’t gone shopping in months because their closet is equipped with everything they need. 

When not working with clients, I’m a wife and a mom of two busy boys. I love my morning cup of brew, journaling, reading, and Pinterest! I love connecting with women and helping them look & feel fabulous. 

Hosted By

Women Faculty of the School of Medicine | Website | View More Events

Contact the organizers