(CWRU's professionally affiliated undergraduate marketing club)
Our members can come from all kinds of subject areas like Marketing, Management, Engineering, Journalism, Communications, Music, etc.
Undergraduate students can increase their understanding of the marketing profession, enhance career development and gain enduring skills by joining the American Marketing Association
Collegiate membership benefits include:
• Marketing News: As a collegiate member, you have digital access to Marketing News magazine. This award-winning publication for the marketing industry keeps you up-to-date on new ideas and developments in marketing.
• AMA Job Board: The AMA job board provides student members with resources to help them successfully search for an internship and find job opportunities. It can help you plan your career path and transition to the professional world.
• Weekly Membership Perk: Every week, AMA members get access to a new perk like a training video, toolkit or exclusive content. Many of these are available for a limited time or are special partnerships, so make sure to take advantage of these benefits when you seem them.
• Collegiate Connections Newsletter: Published when school is in session, this e-newsletter is the primary communication between the AMA and its collegiate members. It features updates on the annual AMA International Collegiate Conference, competitions, awards and important news for your local chapter management.
• A Free Year of Professional Membership: The AMA offers graduating student members one year of complimentary AMA membership. It's our graduation gift to you! You can join a local professional chapter and gain access to exclusive resources to help you start your career strong. Contact the AMA Global Support Center at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
• AMA Sponsored Chapter Programs: The AMA encourages all collegiate chapter members to participate in the following programs to take full advantage of their membership. Participation in these programs gives members further hands-on marketing and business experience.